Flu Season

Posted by Dianna

Well sickness has reached our family once again. This time it is the lovely flu. I thought I was finally getting better but as it would happen to be someone was coughing and I picked up what they had too. So now I have a double dose of a cold and a sinus infection.Chris is suppose to have his biopsy done today. At the moment he is in the livingroom sleeping as he was up all last night coughing. I am praying that he doesn't back out of it. I know he hates needles but he needs to have this done.We went grocery shopping yesterday. That was a lot of fun...NOT! I coughed my rear end off throughout the store. I was nice enough to think of others and bring a tissue with me to cough into at least. Some guy in a ride around cart decided to get mad at another woman and I due to our carts being in the isle. So went by me and did a mock cough cough at me as he went by. Now I had not coughed at all around this person. He was doing it cause he was pissed at us and wanted to get us sick with his cold. You don't know how badly that I wanted to turn around and cough my butt off on him!!! The guy was a real jerk. He went and got a worker to get him an item off the shelf that he could easily reach. Then when the person walked away and around the corner the guy set it right back on the shelf again and took off. That really ticked me off. Then I get outside in the parking lot and the guy is walking around and reaching for things and seemed somewhat fine. I hate people like that. I should have coughed on him and given him a real cold!!!The kids are home today as it's a holiday. We might do some cooking when we get back from the doctors. The apples need to be used up so we are thinking about some Apple Bread, Apple Crisp, Apple Butter, and perhaps Apple Pie.I will write more later!!Ciao

0 comments: