This and that

Posted by Dianna

Well I am finally starting to feel better. All in all I would say I was about 25% better. Each day brings a little less of the coughing. I still go into spells where I cough so bad that everything comes back up.

After talking with Chris and with Dad I decided not to go back to work. I was suppose to start today but I still am not well enough to talk on the phone with customers. I start talking and go right into a coughing fit. I can't be doing that on the phone with people.
So I guess this is someones way of letting me know that I am not suppose to work right now. At least not for LL Bean.

Most of you know that Chris is once again layed off. He has been doing work for Rick on and off. Rick hasn't called at all this week so that tends to tell us that there is nothing still going on. The dump truck has been sitting in the driveway and if he isn't going to call then we are thinking about taking it back down to skowhegan and letting it sit down there. We could use the driveway space that it takes up.

The weather hasn't been that great so we haven't been able to put the windows in. Tomorrow it is suppose to be better so we are looking at going down and getting some staging tomorrow and beginning then. Friday is suppose to be good also so we will have plently of time to get it done. Saturday is Chris's hunting day so nothing will get done Saturday morning.

I have an appointment in a couple hours. Have to go down and sign up for Heat Assistance. I figure it wouldn't hurt to try and get it. I don't see why we wouldn't qualify now. I haven't been able to get it for the last 6 years as we made too much money. Funny how things turn around.

Logan still hasn't decided what to wear yet for Halloween. He needs to hurry up and get his butt in gear! Ash wants to go to a school Halloween party. It starts at 8pm Halloween Night. So she would have plenty of time to go around with Logan and then head over there.

Mom & Dad made it safely to Florida. That made us all feel better as dad has been so sick lately. The warm air will be good for him down there.

My anniversary is quickly approaching. There are no plans for it so far. Last year I had to work on it so I was kind of disappointed.

That's it for now!
Ciao

1 comments:

The Bertone's said...

Well I'm happy to hear that you are feeling a little better. I miss talking to you! You haven't been on lately. :(
Miss ya sis! Love ya!