Posted by Dianna

THE SIMPLE WOMEN'S DAYBOOK FOR TODAY
October 21st



Outside My Window... The leaves have changed color and a light drizzle is falling

I am thankful for... My Mom & Dad

From the kitchen... Apple Bread and Fresh Caramel Drizzle Coffee

I am wearing... Nightgown


I am reading... Nights Kiss by Amanda Ashley


I am hoping.... To get over my Pneumonia


I am creating... A new blog with food recipes so Monica can always find my recipes! lol


I am hearing... The wash machine washing

Around the house... Is very quiet.


One of my favorite things... Sitting in the sun


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Hopefully feeling better


A picture I'm sharing.....Apple Bread freshly made! yummy





1 comments:

The Bertone's said...

So, jealous! That looks really good! You better send me the link the to blog site, cause i was going to start one tomorrow. :) Miss ya, love ya!