Posted by Dianna



THE SIMPLE WOMEN'S DAYBOOK FOR TODAY


October 6th

Outside My Window... Twilight is upon us
I am thankful for... MY family


From the kitchen... Toasted Cheese Sandwiches & 3 Chip cookies!!


I am wearing... Teeshirt, Shorts, Shoes


I am reading... The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
I am hoping.... To get through the day without crying


I am creating... A blog to make Monica happy!


I am hearing... The dishwasher washing, The tv playing, Moxie walking, and Chris & Ashley talking


Around the house... Is very busy at the moment


One of my favorite things... Getting a paycheck on Friday!


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Going for another ride up north and enjoying the foliage


A picture I'm sharing.....Logan outside



1 comments:

The Bertone's said...

Love that picture! It is cute!